............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lost and Found School Items


How many times has your child lost their mittens, gloves, hats, or scarfs at school or daycare? If your child is anything like my children were, you are always replacing lost clothing items multiple times through out the year! I remember once my son came home from school with out his jacket. He did get it returned a week or so later but, by then we had replaced it. It sure would have been much easier if we had Oliver's Labels back then! Oliver's labels can be ordered with a found it code. This would have made it easy for the parent who found the jacket to use the Found-It Tracking System and return the jacket promptly. I am so excited to be reviewing a set of Oliver's Labels for my readers. I received the labels in the mail today. I immediately opened the package and was surprised at how cute the labels were. I know my granddaughter will love the Nature theme I selected.
I blurred part of the name for safety reasons. I received stick eez clothing labels, original labels, mini labels and shoe labels for this review. I love the vibrant colors, cutesy characters and  flowers. The labels are just girly enough that my granddaughter will be happy to wear them on all her clothing. Now I can label each grandchild's sippy cup with their name. I am always forgetting who gets what color sippy. 


Oliver's labels have a large selection of themes to choose from. From animal faces, dinosaurs, fantasy, butterflies, nature and many more themes. There is certainly a theme for everyone. If you or your child has allergies then you will be happy to know they have special labels for allergies. These labels are for gluten, eggs, nuts, dairy, seafood and other allergies. It would be nice to have the allergy wristband for an allergic child when they go on school field trips. I even think it would be great to get a bag tag for an alergic child's lunch bag labeled with No Dairy(or other allergy) and the child's name. 

Oliver's makes it so easy to find the label you need for almost anything. Just shop by product and you will be amazed at the selection of label choices available. You will find general labels, photo labels, stick-eez clothing labels, iron-on clothing labels, date labels and many other types. If you can not find a label that you need or like you can shop by design and select the none theme then design the label you want. 
What do I like the most about Oliver's labels?   The labels are waterproof, dishwasher and laundry safe. I also like the fact that you can order packages that can get you started for your childs first time going to school. My favorite package is the preschool package. It includes: 20 Original Labels, 14 Shoe Labels, 35 Stick-eez Clothing Labels and 1 Large Bag Tag. So, hop on over to Oliver's Labels and get some labels. You will never have to worry about your childs lost mittens again!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh now that is a heck of a good thing - I have tons of one handed gloves! ha! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Bit just lost a hat last week! What a great idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so neat, I could sure use these for Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would of had these when my Daughter was young.

    She came home and told me a boy in her class took her boots because hers looked new and his was old. I had to go explain what happened. We did get the right boots back... but this could of been prevented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Labels are what keeps this family sane :)

    ReplyDelete