............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Golf Shirt Review

Truly I am not a golf fan. I just like cute or funny t-shirts on my sons. I have three great sons and they are always trying to find unique or funny t-shirts. They are always trying to out do each other. So, when I was given the opportunity to review an affordable golf shirt I decided to go for it.


These golf shirts are made of 100% cotton. The shirt is soft, comfortable and heavy weight. If you have hard working sons like I do. Its important that their shirts are heavy weight to stand up to the beating they will give them.

What did I like most about this product? I like that it is a full length shirt. The sleeves are not a 1/4 cap sleeve but a full length short sleeve.
What did I not like about this product? When I applied to review the golf shirts they were discribed as hilarious golf shirts. I am sure some golf fans might think that the theme of this shirt was funny but I did not think it was that funny.  Although I did like a few other golf shirts on the site that I considered funny.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. So which son got the shirt? LOL... my sister and I used to try to out sparkle each other on New Years Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like golf unless I want to go to sleep ;) I think it's so boring to watch but it really is kinda fun to play. I'm not good at it though. Great review put them in the ring and may the best one win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to drive the golf cart but that's it for me lol. What a great review.

    ReplyDelete