............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekends Are For Family



What are little boys made of, made of?
What are little boys made of?


Snips and snails and puppy-dog tails;


That's what little boys are made of.

From youngest to the oldest.
Sweet Pea  1year 11 months.

Little Bug 2years on the nose.

Pooh Bear 2 1/2 years
Pooh Bear using a screw driver to take apart his train.

Pumpkin 4 years and 10 months
I asked Pumpkin was she getting ready to cook something. "No, Grandma I was playing Rapunzel" 

I hope you all have a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. How Cute---all of them. Enjoy the grands now. They will grow up much too fast. My 5 grands are teens now.... Yipes!!!

    Have a great FAMILY weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looks so sweet when they are sleeping don't they. Pumpkin is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky with all those beautiful grandchildren. sandie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree but I had a busy week and had to catch up. They are so cute! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute and more cute!! Glad I jumped on over...thanks so much for dropping by my place...I just love meeting new friends and I can honestly say, I have met some wonderful people through my blogging journey...
    Have a Blessed Sunday..
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet pics. What fun to have them all so close in age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a bunch of cuties. :)

    thanks for finding my blog and leaving a comment! really appreciate it! blessings to you and all of yours!

    ReplyDelete