............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Olives Make A Healthy Snack



Mario Snack Olives come in convenient resealable snack size pouches. Each pouch contains about 100 calories worth of olives. I am excited that the snack olives come in three tasty flavors.
I have tried each flavor and I decided that the Kalamata seasoned with thyme is my favorite.
I let each of my family members taste the flavors. My daughter loves black olives but does not like green olives. Well, after tasting each flavor she decided the Pitted Green Olives seasoned with thyme and garlic was her favorite. Now for the final flavor which is green pitted olives seasoned with thyme and chili did not go over well with any of my adult children or grandchildren.
I was not thwarted by their dislike of the chili flavor. I decided to test the olives in different foods. I am sure you all remember Papas Salad. Well, I made his salad and what do you know. Not one person noticed the chili flavored olives.



Mario Snack Olives are Packed loose with out the juice. They are kept moist with a light coat of olive oil.
Find out more and stay informed by following on Twitter or liking on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

7 comments:

  1. We love olives. Those look wonderful in that salad you made. My Hubs would love it!! I need to see if I can find this brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like olives. I do however, love the black olives on pizza. That salad looks amazing!! I would have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Bonnie. We love olives ---the green ones of course. (Don't like the black olives at all).... Hubby buys the big bottles of olives at Sam's..... I'll check out the kind you mention. I've never seen them before. Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove olives those look awsome. I can never have enough on my salad. I don't think I've seen that brand in the store before. It's a shame they look real good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you find these? They look great. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this looks so good and it's way to late for me to eat. Yum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sneak in healthy items in my cooking and preparation too. That salad looks so good, I'm going to have to make one.

    ReplyDelete