............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Organic, Holistic pH Balanced Moisturizer

I am on a quest to find an organic moisturizer for my dry hands. I have been given the opportunity to try Made From Earth  pH Balanced Moisturizer.
At first when I saw the bottle I thought the lotion might be a a little runny. I like thick and creamy. As you can see in the next photo the moisturizer is thick and creamy. It feels silky soft and not greasy to the touch.
I like the idea of using organic skin care products. I want my skin to be healthy and soft. With the pH balanced moisturizer my hands are on their way to feeling softer everyday.
The moisturizer is made with blend of Vitamin A, B5 and E Acetate to promote skin cell renewal and collagen formation. With this blend it makes a great moisturizer for under for use under concealers, foundations and mineral makeup.

What did I like about this product? Its organic and made in the USA.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. It is no secret that my PH is out of balance, so I bet that is why my hair has been so dry etc. I need to check this out. It might just help with my hair problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if this would be good for eczema. Many people in my family have it, including my older daughter which can get really bad at times. I seems like it would do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a good organic moisturizer. I'll have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome I will have to check this out for sure! I think my brain is out of balance but there is nothing to fix it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always thrilled when I find organic products that I love. ESPECIALLY beauty and health products. This looks like a great moisturizer and it does look nice and thick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great. I am always trying to find something that will work for my skin.

    ReplyDelete