............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Want to Win an iPad?

Sign up to use unsubscriber for Gmail to enter for a chance to win a revolutionary new iPad. It's that simple. The winner will be announced on May 31st.
If you receive spam like I do then this is just the thing for you. I get spam daily in my Gmail and I am always trying to unsubscribe to keep the problem at a minimum. Well, with the unsubscriber its just a simple fix and spam no more.

5 comments:

  1. No--don't want an iPad... Thanks anyway...

    We don't have Gmail either --but our mail program (mac.com) has a great spam and junk program.. Nothing goes into my inbox unless they are in my address book. That helps alot...

    Also--I've always been told that you are not supposed to unsubscribe to all of that junk.. If you do unsubscribe, they just give your email address to lots more groups....

    Hope you are having a great day.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have use Gmail but I do get a lot of spam in my aol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win one but stuff that should ends up in my spam folder and I'd hate it to be deleted before I can make sure it's spam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gmail was hacked and I can't get into it. When I can I will check this out for sure. I get a lot of spam in my inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use gmail but I sure do get a lot of spam.

    ReplyDelete