............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Little Help Please. We Need A Nick Name!

By now you all have met my newest grandson. I am proud to show him off again for anyone who missed the first pictures.
So here is the big request! I need some help with his nickname for Grandma Bonnie's Closet. Here is some information to help your thought process. Born July 14th on his calculated due date. He has a little more hair than his brother Pooh Bear did at birth. He weighed 6lbs 1oz. 19.5 inches long. He sleeps well and eats good. If you have a suggested nickname leave it in a comment. Thanks a million. I will leave you with a side view. Ha ha.

10 comments:

  1. How 'bout Christopher Robin??????

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks like a Poor Bear - he is so sweet. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm.... I am thinking maybe Doodle Bug or Snuggle Bug. But maybe with having more hair, He could be a Fuzzie Wuzzie. I am sure you will come up with something really adoreable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so cute. How about Little Roo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Little Roo as well. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Little Bear or QT Pie. A few more...Justin Time, Munchkin, Froggie Prince, Little Froglet, Bumblebee, Snoopy, Woodstock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness he is so adorable!! Little Roo is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this is out of the ordinary, but my first thought was that he looks like a little, adorable, hairless ewok (from Star Wars)! Little Roo seems like a favorite, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could just hug and kiss him to pieces, he is absolutely as adorable as all of your grand babies are. How about "Little Man"...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe I want one now for sure :( He's so cute and adorable! Wow I'm thinking here for the nickname. Tigger? That is Phoo's best friend right?

    ReplyDelete