............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, July 16, 2012

Our New Blessing

We have a new grand baby! My readers, I have been missing for a few days. Well, some of you may have suspected our new grandchild has arrived. We have been so busy with our new blessing and no time for my blogging work. I must also confess I had no internet connection at the hospital. Well lets just say I am not technical savvy enough to figure how to get my smart phone hooked to their internet server. I guess smart phones are not so smart. I will stop rambling on and get to the good news.
We have a healthy grandson! Born on Saturday the 14th of July. I will leave you with some pictures. I hope you all have a great week. I will be back soon and stop over to visit each of you.
 Pooh Bear is just loving his new baby brother.

10 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!! CONGRATS Grandma, he is handsome!! Enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you that is so awesome. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Bonnie.... I know how exciting a new grandbaby can be.... Cute little grandson, huh? That's awesome... And his big brother is such a cutie...

    Congrats again.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh How cute!! Congratulations Bonnie. I bet you are so excited to have another baby to love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I'd forgotten just how tiny and precious newborn babies are. Pooh Bear is going to be such a fun BIG brother. Congratulations Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Grandma! We can't wait to meet him. I bet big brother is so happy. We are so exited for you all. He is beautiful. Hmmm, that reminds me, what will you call the little bundle of joy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrat randma and hope he grow
    up like the the boy have fun tell mom congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for your new addition. Pooh Bear looks thrilled to have a new baby brother. Now I have baby fever. I think at some point and time Tiffany will give us another grandchild but I'll just have to admire your new one and be content for now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you! All of your Grandbabies are adoreable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWE the picture of Phoo Bear kissing his baby brother is priceless! I'm coming to stay with you for a while so I can play with all the kids :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete