............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Save On College Expenses With CampusBookRentals

I have in the past mentioned that my youngest son will be in his final year of college this fall. For this I am very thankful. It has been a long journey waiting for my last child to finish his education. As anyone should know the cost of a college education is expensive. Even with scholarships the cost can be hard on any family budget. Last semester was the first time we rented text books for my son. I was amazed at the cost difference. Text books are very expensive and after class is over many of the books purchased are never needed again by the student. The first few semesters my son would sell his books back to the campus book store. This would have been great if they would buy the books back for at least a third of the new cost. But many times his books were bought back for a few dollars. It felt like we were being cheated. When the book store bought the books back they would sell them for used at a very high price.
Renting college text books is one of the best options available to saving on expenses. Renting text books from CampusBookRentals can save you from 40 to 90% off regular book store prices. There are many more perks when renting from CampusBooksRentals.com.
Some perks are:
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-They will donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
You may have heard of Operation Smile. Operation Smile is an awesome organization that performs  cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it. The improvement in quality of life for the children that receive these surgeries is almost incomprehensible.
Check out the price difference for your self. This text book New Perspectives on HTML and XHTML sells for $110 New on Amazon. you can rent it under $25 for an entire semester. I like that savings.

For more information check out the video clip.




I totally recommend renting college texts books as a way to save money while getting your education.

4 comments:

  1. I have two Granddaughters in college and will pass this on to my Daughter.

    If you happen to have any zucchini recipes on your blog, link them up here.
    http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/2012/07/link-up-your-zucchini-recipe-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to tell my youngest brother about this. He's starting medical school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. I wish I had done this when I was in college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work at Brigham Young University campus book store and was surprised at the low rate they would pay for used books. They were a bit better than most colleges though.

    One of my sons will be starting school in the fall. I'm forwarding this valuable information on to him. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete