............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gotta Love The Grandchildren

Feeding the baby Koi. They just love the fish.

Grandma do you want a bite?

Tractor love.

8lbs of pinto beans in a water table = break time for grandma!

Nap time so I can stay up with grandma until the cows come home!

Another break for grandma.

Grandma can I take the cats home? They can ride in my backpack!

Feeding time. Watch those fingers.

I will be by soon to visit your blog if I haven't already.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute, Bonnie... I know you love being with the grands... Mine are all grown up now... Oldest is going to college this Fall and youngest is going into 9th grade...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Bonnie. You are the best and most loving Grandma there is.

    Grandma breaks are nice aren't they? We are thinking of getting all our kids and grandkids together for a vacation next year in the same house.... I don't know what we are thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute. Love the pinto beans idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, they are absolutely precious. I can't believe how much I missed our grands while we were on vacation. I thought it would be a nice break to get away with no kids this year but I missed the stinkers terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many pounds of beans made their way to the floor? Whenever Little Bit and I do sensory bins most of the innards make their way onto my floor ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all sooooooooooooooooo cute and I love the sharing of that donut! NOT! But sweet none the less. sandie

    ReplyDelete