............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Facez by Scrubz


I have been so excited to review this new facial sugar scrub. With winter right around the corner I know my face will start to get dry. I have very sensitive skin and heat tends to dry my skin. I get these patches of dead skin building up on my forehead. I have to be careful of the products I use on my face. I can easily get an allergic reaction that can be long lasting.
When I read about the product Facez I knew this might be the answer to my dry skin problems. Facez is an all natural unscented facial scrub. It is made with natural sucrose, canola oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera oil, coconut-supreme oil, soybean oil, and vitamin e oil.

The package says it cleans, exfoliates, smooths and moisturizes. I was a little worried that with all the oils in the scrub it would leave my face with a greasy feel. Well, I have good news. Facez leaves my skin feeling fresh, soft and clean with no greasy feeling. I really like how it cleans deeply and leaves my skin feeling like a just had a facial at the salon.
Scrubz has an entire line of natural skin care products. A few of their products are Scrubz natural sugar scrub, Handz hand scrub, Scrubblez kids scrub, and Oilz massage & moisturizing oil.
Scrubz is also known for its great charity donations. Their scents program donates a percentage of select scents to popular charities. You can read more about their charity work here.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping in to say goodnight! That scrub looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrub looks great. Hmm with winter coming I should try it. My face always gets dry during the winter but I haven't found any product that I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good product that exfoliates without leaving my skin dry or oily. I believe in using them. Thanks for sharing this one, I don't think I've ever tried a sugar scrub before. I have salt though. They have some really good ingredients in it and I love love love Vit E!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the scrubs with oils in them can leave your skin so soft and smooth. I have dry skin so I just suck those oils right up.

    ReplyDelete