............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Todays Walk (Yesterday)

Every day my husband and I take a walk around our yard. We usually do this early in the morning but once in a while life gets in the way and we put our walk off until evening. Today was one of those days when we got busy and did not take our usual walk. I decided as he left for work this evening I would grab my trusty companion and take a walk myself. Along the way I snapped a few pictures with my phone so I could share the last of our lovely flowers.
King Arthur my companion. I love his very serious expression!
 
First stop our goldfish and koi catching the last rays of the sun. While I skimmed the leaves off the pond King Arthur went off chasing cats. Lol, some companion.
 


 
 
I am fairly certain these are the last of the season. I just love the late blooming roses. My pansies seem to love the cooler weather.

After my walk I had to sit on one of the benches to the left and just enjoy the last of this fall weather. Well, I also had to wait for King Arthur to finish his hunting adventure. Have you been on any adventures lately?

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers you have. Mine are pretty much all dead now. King Arthur looks like such a sweetheart.

    Do you have to heat your pond in the winter so the fish don't freeze?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We heated it the first few years. Now we do not heat it any longer. It is around 5 foot deep on the far end so it does not freeze at the bottom. The fish do just fine at that depth.

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness you do so we can see those gorgeous flowers. (Walk around together).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is the cutest!! Fall is my favorite time of year. Those flowers are beautiful. Ours have long died. I think the heat wave here, did them in. Our vacation was indeed an adventure, lol, but a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of your photos. You have the most beautiful flowers and landscape. I love your dog. I need to enjoy my walks more. My dr. is making me walk daily due to my back injuries getting worse and it's been so painful I dread it. I'll just take my camera and try to make it fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your walking helps to heal your pain. I don't know how you can stand so much pain. I do love taking pictures of the flowers. I can hardly wait for Spring.

      Delete
  5. Oh gurl....I love that pond! absolutely a hearts delight!
    love all the pictures..
    Hugs,
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved walking around my place before my wheelchair happened. There's something so peaceful about checking on all the little creatures and plant life. Your dog has such a fun face! How can you say no to him? LOL

    ReplyDelete