............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Off To See The Grands

I have been very busy the last week grandpa and I traveled south to visit our granddaughters. I have been looking forward to this trip for some time. I will be staying about three weeks with my darling granddaughters. I should have some pictures as our visit progresses. Pumpkin has a kindergarten choir concert to sing in and the Nutcracker recital to dance in over the weekend. I have not been visiting your blogs but I will try to stop over if time permits in the mean time I hope you all enjoy this holiday season.
Sweet Pea and Pumpkin.
 

5 comments:

  1. LOL you sure don't let any grass grow under your feet do you? Have a great time with the GRANDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know you will love being there and vice versa. HAVE FUN! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many grands do you have, Bonnie? I thought they all lived near you --or with you... What a cute picture. Both of them are adorable.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete