............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Busy Weekend Planned

We are going to be very busy this weekend. I will not be online much.  I have some new pictures of the grands to share.

Little Bug

Hmm, I think this is a rocket ship. 
 Please help me color my rocket ship.
 We are ready to go. Grandma can you push my rocket ship?

Brotherly love with Pooh Bear and Little Roo!
Sorry the photos are a little dark. They are still cute.



The girls love to dress up.
Sweet Pea and Pumpkin.
 Bat Girl
Zombie Girl


I do hope you all have a great weekend.




10 comments:

  1. these pictures are great. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your grandchildren - very cute. And I love the way they play with the boxes and not the toys - lol sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos --of all four of them..

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Grands are sure growing up fast.... they are all so cute.

    Have a GREAT weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking a cut in half milk jug would make a good space helmet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you aren't getting pelted by any snow the those of us in the East.... Not so bad in my neck of the woods but a little further north they are getting it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have fun without whatever your weekend holds. You certainly do have some adorable grandchildren. I love how they play....imaginary rocket ship....dress up....these are some sweet memories!
    Have a Blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did have a great weekend. I went up to my cabin for some alone time. I'm lucky that my two grandchildren live close by. But no longer under my roof--ha!

    ReplyDelete