............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our Grandchildren Are Growing Up Too Fast

Over the last few months we have traveled back and fourth  to see our grand children. You know I like visiting my grandchildren at any opportunity. From Thanksgiving until New Years we made two trips south to see our granddaughters and two trips west to see our grandsons. In between we visited with Little Bug who lives near us. I just thought I would share with you a few pictures of the grands and our travel photos. They sure are growing up so fast.

Out Christmas shopping with my granddaughters. We had to sit and take a break.
Sweet Pea and Pumpkin

Little Bug on Christmas Eve.

Pooh Bear and Little Roo out shopping with Grandma.


Morning Fog in the Appalachian Mountains.



High speed drive by barns.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Have you traveled any where lately?




7 comments:

  1. I hear you Bonnie!! I have 2 Granddaughters in college and my Grandson is already over 3, our Granddaughter is 5 months. Not sure where the time went.

    I had to laugh at your drive by barns.... I do the same thing. My Hubs tries to slow down but sometims.... you just have to keep with the flow of the traffic.

    Your Grandkids are all so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! Glad you got in some visits.

    Nope, not me. No traveling since October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I take pictures of drive by barns too - just can't get the family to slow down to take my pictures.

    And all your grandchildren are adorable and they do grow up too fast. How many do you have in all?

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to fast kids grow up. Before you know it, they will be in college. We don't get to see ours as often as we like either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie, Your grandchildren are all gorgeous... I know how you feel--having a long distance relationship with them.. I never got to see mine very much after I moved back to TN in 2000. All of mine are teens--and one is even in college.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so adorable! And...you are so right...kids grow way too fast!!
    glad you had the opportunity to spend good quality time with all of them...I am so thankful that all six of our grandchildren live so very close. one group lives one mile to the south of us and the others live one mile to the north of us!
    hugs
    shug

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree they grow so fast. I am happy to see you were able to visit everyone.

    ReplyDelete