............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Could This Be The Last Snow Of The Season?

I was sitting at our window this morning watching a robin that has been hanging around for a few days now. She seems to have an injured leg. I have been watching her hopping around our pond eating little bits here and there. This morning while watching her I got to wondering if the melting snow drifts in our yard would be the last of the snow this year. I really do hope that this warm spell is here to stay. I am a little itchy to get to work in my garden.
Little Bug Stopped by for a visit today. I could tell he was feeling a little cooped up right along with his grandma. So, I decided we had better enjoy the last of the melting snow together. I gave him his sand pail and a garden spade and let him play in what little snow we had left in our back yard.
"I'm going to dig a tunnel"
"Grandma, my feet are stuck!"
"Grandma, you can't catch me!"
Little Bug's visit gave my spirits a big lift today. I hope it will last until Easter. What kind of day did you have today? Do you think we will get any more snow? Is this warm weather here to stay?

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope this was the Last of the snow. I am so sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandchildren have a way about them --which raises our spirits for sure!!!!

    We finally got some sunshine today --which I loved after days and days and days of snow/clouds/dreariness....Now--I hope we finally get some spring!!!!

    Since it was sunny (although we did have a cold wind) --I got to take a short walk today... Felt good!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that does look fun. But no more snow - enough already!

    ReplyDelete