............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Farm Field Trip

This week my granddaughter's kindergarten class had a field trip to a farm. Although I was unable to be there to enjoy the experience with her I was sent some awesome pictures of the trip. Pumpkins mother was able to chaperon on the trip and shared the fun with me.
Pumpkin holding a chick. What a cute little fluff ball. You would have thought all the little girls would want to hold a little baby chick.
That sure is a fluffy calf. At first I thought it was a pony. 

Now, look where Pumpkin has got her head. She sure is not afraid of animals. Must be because she has been around animals since she was a baby. 

Last but not least Pumpkin learned to milk a cow. She has one up on her grandma. I have never learned to milk a cow.  What do you think readers? Was that a nice field trip for kindergarten? Have you ever milked a cow?


6 comments:

  1. Kids LOVE petty zoos don't they - no matter what age. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.... lucky pumpkin didn't get her head stuck in that fence. Petting zoos are so much fun for kids. Especially those who don't live on a farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful time at Green Meadows Farm in Frederick, MD. Thank you for sharing this. I was hoping that you would. ;) She asked me before we even left if we could come back to visit in the summer. I think we will. Maybe she would love to share the fun with her little sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that cow was a pony too! Cute pictures - looks like she had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have some cows that are fluffy living near us...so cute! I've milked a cow and my kids have milked a cow (several times)! We ♥ fresh, raw milk, but now that we live in the city, it's too hard to find at a reasonable price.

    Hope Pumpkin didn't get her head caught in the fence...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the calf was a pony too. It sure is fluffy. I have milked a cow. We visit a farm several times a year for the boys to enjoy. They love it.

    ReplyDelete