............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, June 21, 2015

What Has Grandma Been Up To?

It's been awhile since I have been able to write on my blog. I can hardly believe its been almost a year since our move to South Dakota. We will be taking our vacation next week. We will go home to check on our little homestead. I am sure there will be tons of work to get done while we are home.
So our job is going great. We have been caring for and teaching 18 children. We feel blessed every day being allowed to give to such beautiful children.

So the next post I will be sharing about my new puppy! I hope you stop by and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. How nice that your job is one that you enjoy so much. That is wonderful news. Hope all is well at your homestead. I don't know if I could leave my home for as long as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you! Glad things are going well. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete