............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Monday, April 27, 2015

DIY: Sandcastle Beach Cake

Its been a long time since I have posted on my blog. I would like to introduce my guest Tootsabella and the Rose posting the sandcastle beach cake.
Hello everyone!
I am Tootsabella Rose guest posting from Life with Tootsabella and the Rose
Recently, Grandma Bonnie from Grandma Bonnie's Closet and I had made this super cute and tasty sandcastle beach cake.
We had such a great time with this cake that we both agreed that it was the easiest and most fun cake we have ever made. It looks challenging for sure but I assure you the non cake decorating person can do this. If you are interested in making this cake, head on over to my blog for the details and more pictures. Enjoy the cake and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! My Grandkids would love this cake. We are going to the beach and taking all the kids and grandkids with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely structure and after it was finished didn’t you want it to be a real cake. Would have tempted though.

    ReplyDelete