............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Friday, November 18, 2011

Our Disney Trip

I have been thinking about our trip to Disney all week. Our family planned this trip almost a year ago. We now have three months and one day left before our vacation begins. I had not put much thought into our trip until this week. Our family is not planning to stay in one of the deluxe disney hotels. We have reserved a house a few miles from the park. I really would have liked to stay at one of the nice resorts but our group decided a house would be a better choice for such a large group. Planning our vacation and the itinerary has been fun and very easy. I went to the Disney website and used their great tools to create and print out our own map of attractions we plan to visit. Our list of attractions to visit is fairly long so we will be visiting the park a couple days at least. We also plan to visit the famous Disney's Board Walk and enjoy the scenic view along Crescent Lake. Even though we have planned most of our trip around the family, I have scheduled some free time for my husband and I. We hope to find a nice romantic restaurant where we can enjoy a candle light dinner one evening.  Over all, I  hope we will have a wonderful family vacation to remember forever. 

1 comment:

  1. The kids will be estatic;) Can't wait to see how it went;))

    ReplyDelete