............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Week Three Update: 21 Day Weight Loss Challenge

This week has been very hard. I have been fighting the flu for a few days now. I am finally starting to feel better. I did not workout as much as I would have liked to. As for my meal plan it went right out the window. I had a lot of crackers, tea and soda. I will be weighing my self on Tuesday so I am not going to expect much change in the numbers. I also need to tally up the points in my journal to see how I have been doing with the eating and exercise plan. I still have determination to keep working on my drive to be more healthy. A new 21 day challenge starts in March. I expect I will be joining the challenge again. Following the Dustin Maher’s Fit Mom’s For Life Program and being in the blogger weight loss challenge has helped me remain accountable?  I am feeling better and am able to keep up a little better with my grandchildren. Thank you my friends for following me through this process. I am so thankful for the support. If you have any questions about this challenge or would like to join the program for free you can send me an email I will help you get started with a free code.
I am using Dustin Maher’s Fit Mom’s For Life Program. To learn more please visit Fit Mom’s For Life.*** All opinions are my own

20 comments:

  1. You probably lost some weight because you weren't able to eat with having the flu. I hope so anyway.

    Good luck to you! Hope you feel lots better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding a new blog to follow. I'm now following you with GFC and LF. I would love if you would stop by and follow back, so we can stay connected. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you were feeling badly. I had the mess for a few weeks and I lost 6 pounds which my back is thankful for but I didn't want to loose any. Way to go with sticking to this weight loss challenge. I sure do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! Look forward to see you next month also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flu is a tough diet. Hope you are feeling better. Your determination will see you through. I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work-hopped over from Terri's Little Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Losing weight can be a challenge in and of itself, and to be sick... Sorry about that. Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes things are out of your control and being healthy is the first step to weight loss. You can't even worry about losing weight or excercising until you're well! That has to take priority! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't let a set back set you back. My mantra for this year: Progress, not perfection. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch hate the flu! I've only gotten it really bad once but it is horrible.
    Feel better soon and keep on track!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep it up! I love to see people get inspired and work hard at this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having the flu is no fun at all, although I'd say you probably did lose weight with not being able to eat much even though you weren't exercising as much. I need to get back to exercising; I've taken a break for the last month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure you lost some kind of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    And you rock for not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a yucky flu last week. Wasn't fun. I lost a few pounds from it, but it didn't take long to gain it back. I started the year off great losing weight and need to get back on track again. I will have to check out that 21 day challenge. I need the extra energy losing weight would give me to chase my grandchildren around! 4 days with my grandson wore me out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I am sure once you feel better and get back in your routine you will do great! Good Luck and I hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As if dieting isn't hard enough... but with the flu.. it's not like you're going to exercise. Glad you're feeling better! And keep up the good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you are feeling better! I am also going to start anew on March's challenge. Looking forward to the encouragement and I will encourage you!

    ReplyDelete