............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Foot Minders Review



My husband works on his feet all day long. After working all day he returns home to work around our little farm for hours on end. He has been wearing insets in his shoes for several years now. We usually replace them three of more times a year. When I had the opportunity to review Foot Minders I was curious to see if they were different then ordinary shoe inserts.
Footminders are orthotic insoles that are made in a way to re-align the legs and hips. This improves body posture and helps alleviate knee and lower back pain. The inserts also correct rolling of the foot and lowering of the arches. Which can alleviate foot pain and heel pain. Foot Minders are available in three types casual for dress shoes, comfort for sports and work shoes and catwalk for heels and pumps.
I ordered comfort for my husbands work shoes. When I received the package I was a little sceptical that they would be comfortable. They looked hard and did not seem to have much cushion.
The inserts could not have come at a better time. My husband had hours and hours of yard work ahead of him.

Generally my husband does not complain of back or knee pain. He seldom complains at all. He does have foot pain when standing and working for long hours. We placed the inserts in his work shoes on Thursday. I did have to trim them a little to fit. It was not hard to trim them with a pair of scissors following the guide on the insert. He has had them in his shoes for six days. He has spent many hours cutting down dead trees, brush and planting new trees and bushes along our property line. I asked him how they were feeling after wearing them for a few days. He said the inserts were great. Better than expected. Usually the inserts he wears flatten after a few days wear. He said it took about three days to become accustomed to the new inserts. Now they are very comfortable.

How exciting that is to hear. I am certainly planning to purchase a pair for my self.

Visit Footminders to learn more.
To keep up with Footminders news follow them on Facebook. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. I am going to check out and see what other kinds of inserts they have. Every pair of my shoes has an insert in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like they would be really comfortable. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband sure could use a pair of these also. He works a job that requires him to be on his feet for nearly 16 hours a day and his poor feet could use a break. I will check Foot Minders out.

    ReplyDelete