............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Spring Dress Custom Made Just For You

I just received two custom made dresses that are perfect for Easter. When I first heard about custom made dresses from eShakti I was a little skeptical that each dress could be made fit to order. Many women are unique in body size making it hard to find the perfect fit dress right off the rack. I am one of many women that is not blessed with the perfect hour glass shape. That is where eShakti comes to rescue for women like myself.
When I visited their website I was very pleased to see the large selection of dresses, tops, and skirts. They even have a great selection of custom  bridesmaids dresses.
I selected the dress styles I liked. Then I choose the sleeve type and length. Next I picked the neckline and hem length. At this point I could choose a dress size from the listing of standard sizes or input my measurements for a a custom dress made to fit me. Of course I selected to input my measurements.
The first dress is a Shirred denim chambray maxi dress. I liked the thought of a casual denim maxi that would be great for casual dress up. I added my own red blouse and shoes to complete the outfit.
 Hem
Waist

The second is a Collared floral dress in camo print. It has a wide scallop trimmed collar and floral embroidered flared skirt. I selected a calf length hem and three quarter length sleeve. I plan to wear this dress for Easter. 
Hidden zipper on the side under the sleeve. 
Elastic smocked center back waist.
Scallop trimmed collar.
Beautiful floral embroidered details on flared skirt.

I totally love both dresses. I recommend any woman having difficulties finding a dress that fits well off the rack try ordering from eShakti.  A little advice when measuring your self for a dress get help from a daughter or friend. Proper measurements are the key to a great fitting dress. I learned from my mistake of measuring my self. The maxi dress is a little long because it was hard for me to get a correct length on my own. The waist on my new floral Easter dress is also a little wide because of the same measuring problem. 
Hook up with eShakti on Facebook and Twitter

Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products for an honest review. The opinions above are my own. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice Dresses Bonnie!! The Floral one will make a GREAT Easter Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Daughter just ordered a dress from their spring line. I will be posting about it once she gets it and gives me the pictures. Sometimes she can be a little SLOW! Drives me nuts.

    You got a couple of very cute dress though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses look very nice. I am also one that seems to have to try on many dresses to find one that fits correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete