............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Guest Post: New Cake from Life with Tootsabella and The Rose

So you all know how much I love making and decorating cakes. Well my daughter in law over at Life with Tootsabella and the Rose has been kind enough to Guest Post here today and share one of her cakes with my readers. I hope you enjoy and stop over to visit her blog.

I have recently started back up making cakes again now that my youngest is a bit older. Here is a cake that I had made for a boy going into high school. The school supplies that are on the wires are from Michaels in the scrap-booking area. I put straws in the cake to put the wire in so the lead from the wires did not go into the cake. The High School and Freshman sign are taped onto sucker sticks and stuck into the cake. It worked out really well. I had a wonderful time making this cake. If you want to see more of my cakes, check out Life with Tootsabella and The Rose. I have a Sofia the First cake on my blog. My kids are obsessed with Sofia and Doc McStuffins. I hope you enjoyed my post. Have a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

  1. So not only do you make beautiful cakes... but your DIL too?? How cool Bonnie! I am headed over to look at her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this cake looks amazing! What a talented daughter-in-law you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that cake looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete