............................................Welcome To Grandma Bonnie's Closet.............................................

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Two Weeks Of Pure Happiness

We have been given our two sweet granddaughters for not one but two weeks of summer vacation! This is what I have been waiting for all summer. I have been planning this two weeks for almost a year now. I can hardly believe that our summer vacation has arrived. I know it sounds like work not vacation. I feel like it is a vacation of pure pleasure to have my grandchildren in my home. I am hoping my grandsons will be here to visit at some point during these next two weeks. It has been almost impossible to get all the grandchildren together for a family photo. I am hoping we can do this at least once a year. Well, I have got to go for now but I will leave you with a few photos of our vacation so far.
 Sweet Pea and Pumpkin feeding the goats.
 Some serious painting going on. 
 Taking a break in the pool after helping grandma weed the garden.
 Sweet Pea dancing for grandma and grandpa.
Pumpkin making a nature collage. 

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. There are will be a lot more to come. 

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh--what fun you will have. AND they will love their time with Grammy... Both girls are adorable!!!!!

    Just enjoy these two weeks... I know you will.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the word can you not be happy with all that beautiful pink! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have lots and lots of activities planned for those little cuties. We also have a very hard time getting everyone together at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics and thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness....these are good times!!! Enjoy every moment!!
    BTW....you certainly do have some cuties there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love the pictures, thank you so much for sharing your sweet grands with us. I hope you have the best time ever. I'll keep checking back to see how it's going. After this weekend, I should be back full swing online, or at lest more than I have been all year. Life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can tell you are all having a blast. I can't wait to see what else you all do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for having our girls and keeping them busy with the most awesome things!! They love coming to visit. They absolutely love feeding the animals!! Thanks for all the wonderful pictures as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you guys will have a great time and the girls will learn so much.

    ReplyDelete